Having a good and standard customer service is very key to the business. The following are secrets to having a standard customer care:
- Constantly improve the client experience
- Value people over profit: People keep business running. Profit can only be generated when people patronize the business. Happy customer breeds happy business and profit is made.
- Hire the right employees and be consistent: The right employees are always ready to move the business forward rather than do whatever they like. They are usually attentive, objective and ready to improve. A positive attitude is important for a customer service representative.
- Ensure the entire customer service team know about your products: To remain a top organization, the client experience must constantly improve and evolve. Customer service team need to think of how to constantly and continuously improve client experience and resolve issues better. To best serve them it is important that everyone in the organization knows the how, why and where of the company’s product from the creative inspiration behind them to the fit, nuances, care and durability. To disseminate product knowledge to the customer, it’s essential that team members know everything there is to know.
- Positivity, empathy and resolution time should be a priority: If a customer contacts you, you have a choice: be like everyone else, or every time exceed their expectations and leave a lasting impression that turns them into raving fans. After handling tens of thousands of calls, emails, and live chats for our clients, we have found three keys to standing out: positivity, empathy, and resolution time.